My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I love this image so much I made many multiples of this card - in different colors and different patterned paper backgrounds! This is "Sassy Sally and Her Rag Bunny" and is one of Sassy Cheryl's digital images - isn't she the sweetest! I also sent this card in an e-mail to my friends to wish them a Happy Easter day!

I have entered this card in Cheryl's challenge of "Soft Pastels" - you can see all of the great entry cards on her challenge blog at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ I have to say this is one of my very favorite Easter images this year! Such fun!






Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! Wishing you a Happy Easter and a lovely day with family and friends!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Ann said...

Sassy Sally is adorable. Happy Easter

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute image. I just love the cards you've made.

Happy Easter!

May said...

Beautiful colourful card!! adorable, Happy Easter, Hugs May x x x

Lisa Jane said...

such pretty cards - love the floral papers
Happy Easter!
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Adorable cards.
luv
debby

Elizabeth Allan said...

Too cute!

Sassy Cheryl said...

OMGosh. . .this is precious! Love the paper and the colors that you chose. Perfect.
Thanks for playing in the Soft Pastels challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Happy Easter and good luck in the drawing for the two FREE images.