My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Easter Bunny

Hello!

The cute bunny and chick image I used for today's cards is one of Sylvia Zet's digital images called "Wee Stamps" - and I am so happy to have discovered her creations! You can see them all at http://www.weestamps.com/ and they are beautiful line drawings. I loved how this turned out so made multiple cards. I don't do that often, but this was such a perfect Easter image!





Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! We have a beautiful sunny day here in this part of WI today - a lovely Good Friday to start the Easter weekend. Wishing you a happy day!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Thanks for sharing your bunny wishes... they are adorable. Happy Easter Barbara Diane!

Beate said...

Your Easter cards look wonderful, Barbara. I love the stamp you used.
Happy Easter to you and your family!
Hugs and blessings

Lisa Jane said...

oh that image is adorable and i love the pastel colours in your cards .
Have a wonderful Easter weekend
Lisa x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet Easter card. I love the image.

Linda said...

What a cute cards, they are so lovely
I wish you happy Easter weekend
hugs Linda

Sylvia Zet said...

What a beautiful card.. both of them!:) Thank you for sharing. Have a Wonderful and Happy Easter!