My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Door Poster for Holiday Season

Hello!

I created another of my characters with expressive hands for my door poster this holiday season. I love him - it is my favorite one! I had such fun drawing and making the pattern of this silly moose. It seems he got a little excited while checking out the lights for the tree! But who can blame him, Christmas is coming! He should have plenty of time to fix this before the tree is trimmed - we won't tell. 


Opps!


Shhhhhhhh!


And here he is on my apartment door.


Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! I am far behind on making my Christmas cards - so far I have only made one - I just can't decide what design to use when I look at all the options! Too many choices and it doesn't help when I see what you are all creating on my visits to your blogs! Wishing you a happy day!

P.S. My guy Tony WON on Dancing With The Stars! He has been on the show - patient and kind to all of his partners - for 14 YEARS and this was his year! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tony - you deserve it! This was your year! :<)

Barbara Diane 

9 comments:

Dawn said...

This little character is soooooooo cute! I just love him to bits!!

Hugs, Dawn

Gaby said...

Wow.....awesome. I really love your little moose. Especially the look on his face. ;-)

And congratulations to your friend.

Have a great day!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is sooo cute. I love his cute hand gestures.

Yay, so glad he won!!

Ann said...

oh that is totally adorable.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Barbara this is too cute! Amazing drawing skills!!

Krisha said...

LOVE your moose, and yes I was rooting for Tony to win on DWTS too.

Anne Essex said...

He is gorgeous and sure to bring a smile to everyone who sees him. x

Mrs A. said...

He really is adorable. Hugs Mrs a.

terri d said...

I love all your little door hangings. Do you have all the ones you made in a special file to look at? Do you hand cut them or silhouette cut them. They are just adorable! Do you sell the patterns?
terri.dunnewin@gmail.com just signed up to follow your blog. Lots of cute things your doing. And love the 10 piece puzzle set. I'm thinking of going and looking for those~ great idea...