My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Favorite Color Combination for Mo Manning

Hello!

It's time to get started on m Christmas cards - so I am trying different things to see what I like best. Those of you who follow my blog know that I make a weekly card for my friend Verda in exchange for her never-fail gift of candy and a big hug that she brings to my door every Monday morning - so I am making her holiday theme cards each week this month. Today's card is one I made for her this week and also my entry into the current challenge on Mo Manning's blog where the theme is "Favorite Color Combo" and this is one of mine.

I think that next time I make this card I would add some ribbon - which I always forget I have, even now with my stash right on my workdesk - or some flowers or buttons or another layer of cardstock or at least a greeting. But that's for next time. The image I have used is one of Mo's digital images called "NP Employee Number 5533". To see all of the wonderful inspiration of optional color combinations and card layouts, go to  http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ 


Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog today! Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Barbara Diane! How fun to give your friend Christmas cards every week in December! She is gonna love this one! Such a sweet little Mo imahe...gorgeous coloring. And I am really lovin' the traditional red & green! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Chicco said...

Hi Barbara,
your Christmas card is beautiful!!!
Love it!
Have a nice day.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Elizabeth Allan said...

This is "deck-the-halls" adorable Barbara! A festive cutie!