My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Graphic 45 Happy Haunting House


Hello!
Well, here it is! My haunted house using the wonderful Graphic 45 collection called "Happy Haunting" - aren't they beautiful papers? The house took me 2 weeks of 6-12 hour days and it is ALL fussy cut and pasted on! Each little piece is hand cut and then all the edges are colored in black marker so so that it all blends in. Many of the small figures are layered so as to give them a 3-D layered look. Can you spot the little girl looking out of the window? The 2-sided moon is attached with wire so he bobbles about - isn't he great? I love this collection and owned it for a long time before I cut into the papers. I apologize for the dark photos of the house itself but if you click on the photos you can get a larger image. I also took some close ups so that you can see more detail. Enjoy!






















I also made a journal with these papers and will post the photos later this weekend. Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! Wishing you a Happy Halloween!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Barbara Diane this project is spook-tacular. The combination of colors, dimensional elements and architectural structure are amazing. The height of the piece adds to the wow factor as well. There just are not enough adjectives to describe this masterpiece!

Helen said...

wow, Barbara, this is sure is a master piece. All the hours and patience that were put into this piece really show off.

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

This is AWESOME! If Graphics 45 doesn't have you on their design team-they are idiots! Breathtaking!!! Thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

Wow that is very beautiful
hugs Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is amazing. I just love all the details and the 'wobbly' moon.

Mary said...

Barbara Diane...this is amazing. So much to look at. Great detail, WONDERFUL creation...WOW!

Sande said...

Wow! Your haunted house is fantastic. That's a lot of fussy cutting. I love Graphic 45 papers and their projects. Super job and well worth all the hours you worked on it.

Sassy Cheryl said...

OMGOSH Barbara. . .this is SOOOOOO amazing! I am totally impressed and in utter AWE! WOW!!!! I know you are SO proud of this. . .LOVE IT!
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!