My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, October 8, 2010

A Halloween Door Hanging and A Dracula Owl Comes Trick 'N Treating

Hello!

This wall hanging looks beautiful on the door or on the wall. I will have a tutorial on Monday.

And who should arrive on the scene today? It's Dracula Owl - with his dramatic grand entrance of sweeping back his cloak and covering his face, he is spooky indeed!

Under the watchful eyes of the wise Owl Twins - they are gathering!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a weekend of happiness.

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Gaby said...

Gosh........your little Dracula is so cute.
How do you come up with all those gorgeous little characters?

Have a great weekend!

Zwergenwelt said...

hi Barbara,
you are so very busy for Halloween!! It is great!
Your stamps with mummy and pumpkins are so cute, and you´ve done such wonderful cards, I like them!!
Have a wonderful weekend, I will also work a little bit for Halloween, perhaps a little doll which is dressed like a mummy...
♥greetings, cornelia

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun wall hanging. I can't wait for Monday. These owls are just so darn cute.

Creative Grammie said...

What gorgeous projects for Halloween! I love the little dracuowl, too cute.

Duendes said...

hello Barbara,No more words are always the most beautiful of these six talented board to see you thanks a lot
Wishing you a weekend of happiness!

Hugs.

Michelle said...

Hi Barbara

Oh, Dracula Owl has to be my favourite so far, he looks fabulous!!

Michelle :-)

Kathy Czygan said...

Oh my goodness! I had to giggle when I saw Dracula Owl! So,So,CUTE! Thank you for the nice award too! You're a sweetie!

Carol Hurlock said...

That little Count Hootcular is the bomb!!! lol You are so talented making these little guys!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}