My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, October 22, 2010

An Owl Wizard Treat Bag Topper and A Little Wizard Owl Arrives in Owl Forest

Hello!

I created this Wise Owl Wizard topper for some of the treat bags I have to make this year. I have made two versions. Here is a younger version without a beard . . .

and the ancient with a beard. Your choice which one you prefer. :<)

And the new little owl to arrive in the Owl Forest today is also a wizard! The magic is beginning!



Thanks for stopping by today!

Have you noticed the Witch Joke-Of-The-Day at the top of the right column? :<)

Barbara Diane

9 comments:

paola said...

We dont do halloween, but your treat bagS are FABULOUS!! you clever girl, you should have been twins with all that creativity.
smiles
Paola

Anonymous said...

These owls are so freaking cute, i love checking out your blog daily to see what you will post next GREAT WORK!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are so creative. I need that top note die. Your little wizard owl is so fun. TFS.

Unknown said...

I'm all smiles. I want to trick or treat at your house!
-Cher

Unknown said...

Aww :) You are giving me owl fever over here!

Barbara Oudejans said...

Love the owls! ♥ Barbara

Leny said...

Hi,

Like your owl a lot!

Hugs,
Leny

CraftyFoody said...

Hi there, I just love your owl forest and all the little Halloween creatures. Thanks for putting a little Whimcees in my day!

Duendes said...

hello Barbara,I loved them all but the beard is a charm I love owls.I love your creations.big hugs