My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Halloween Cards and A Pink Cupcake Owl

Hello!

I have many cards to make as I give them with treat bags to my friends here in the apartment building where I live, as well as those I send, so here are some variations of this one . . . .

and another using a great Halloween DP with a border of white dots.


And a cute little pink cupcake owl joins us today in the Owl Forest. All fluffy and pink and so excited that it is almost time for treats! The day draws near!



Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a creative Thursday!

Barbara Diane

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

These cards are so great. I love how you use the DP as your main image. That cupcake is adorable. Your forest is starting to fill up. TFS.

Eva said...

Love your halloween cards!!

Mina said...

wow Barbara these are fantastic...and your witch joke is brill lol
Mina xxx

Michelle said...

Hi Barbara

Gosh that Halloween DP is just gorgeous.

The cupcake owl is just the cutest little thing ever!!

What a fabulous scene you have created.

Michelle :-)

Amelia said...

I wandered here from Cjane's blog & I had to say that your creations are amazing. I am especially fascinated with all of the paper crafts! You are very talented!

LINDA said...

WOW!! You have been busy.. These are all just great!!!
Hugs, Linda

Conni said...

Miraculous paper creations!

I look over and over again with pleasure at your Blog!

Happy Halloween
Conni

Duendes said...

hello Barbara,are all so magnificent as the witch I loved jumping on the right side of your blog. big kiss

helenmomof2 said...

The Owl poster made me smile and set in AHHH. You are one creative person having so much fun. Thanks for sharng.