My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fun Halloween Thank You Cards

Hello!

Two fun 'thank you' cards I had to make and deliver this morning - each with a small bag from the bakery with a Halloween cookie inside. They are a combination of different stamps I had on my work table and easy to make - I stamped them last night so the glitter could dry and then cut out and assembled this morning. The bakery smelled so good - it is so cold outside and windy today!


Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you a bakery treat! I purchased a glazed cake donut for myself - couldn't resist my favorite!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

These are soo cute. I love the stamps you used and all the glitter. Glazed donuts sound yummy.

Beate said...

Barbara, your cards are adorable!!!
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles