My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WOYW Wednesday

Hello!

Today my photo of What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday is pretty lame and not at all what I was planning to post! I had taken photos that also showed part of my work area as well as my desk and when I went to post this morning all I had was this close up. I must have deleted those photos from my camera when I took new ones without checking first. Lesson learned! So here is all I have today but you can see on my post from yesterday what one of my finished projects was.

Thanks for stopping by today - be sure to check out the other many wonderful WOYW entries at The Stamping Ground http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ Wishing you a good one!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Those are some fun images to color. TFS.

My name is Cindy said...

Ha ha - what a neat witch!!Love the frilly drawers on show. TFS Cindy #26

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh no BD, not lame at all! Serves perfectly to tell us what you've been doing - glasses,scissors and colouring....the perfect craft desktop if you ask me, clutter free too! I say, aren't you a bit wanton when you colour test the pens....a whole scribble each....mine get a puny little line....I must let go!!

dianneo said...

It's not lame at all. I'm always scribbling to check the color/shade too!

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Bad luck for losing those photos, so frustrating. However I do like your witchy poster, having looked at today's update on it. Really good.

Electra said...

I love the Halloween colours you are using here! Happy late WOYWWED!