My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Katie Needs Your Prayers

Please pray for Katie. She is fighting so hard now! She needs a miracle and I believe that prayers can help to bring this about. Her husband Kevin is posting updates on Katie's blog and you can read them here http://katiespaperhaven.blogspot.com/

One of the artists who donated their work in the first fund raiser for Katie was Lori Boyd and it was of Katie's 3 boys - the youngest are twins. It is one of my favorite images and was one of the first I used to make the card above to send to Katie. You can read of a fund raiser now being held by Lori on her blog LORI Designs at http://byloridesigns.blogspot.com/

Thanking you in advance for your prayers for this special young woman.

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Jodene said...

Beautiful colouring Barbara, I love your card!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the image. I've been praying for Katie and her family and will continue to keep them in my prayers.