My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, January 4, 2010

January Page

Hello!

I hope that you all had a nice holiday season with your families and are now recovered! :<)

I have my January page of my new calendar finished and hung on the wall. I just love this Jumbo Snowman image so used him for this month. He can be made to form so many shapes that it is great fun to stamp with him. I am sure that you will see more of him during the remaining winter months. :<)

The calendar is from SU as are the Real Red and Olive markers and I used Dazzling Diamonds.



Thanks for stopping by!

Wishing you a good Monday!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

helen said...

Hi Barbara,

Very nice! Do you bought the calendar or you made it?

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Love it! Very, very nice job--particularly the "sparkle!" Blessings, Sharon

helen said...

Hello again Barbara,
I felt the need to explain my earlier comment. The reason I asked "did you make the calendar or did you buy" was because I have a Bind-it-all and I used it only once. I am looking for unique projects so that I can use my BIA more often.