My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sweet Little Magnolia Girl

Hello!

I find it very difficult to create with chaos and negativity all around. I can't concentrate, can't push away the worry and heaviness of dealing with all the stress. But more and more I have needed to create something sweet and innocent to somehow balance it out. This sweet little Magnolia child stamp was just the image for that. It has taken me days to finish this one card - a bit at a time - but she is done, and she made me smile. I hope that you enjoy her.





I hace been working on a book for some time now and I have decided that I need to finish it amd get it published, as that is the only way Jim's story will be told. I am so disgusted with the system and the games and abuses of power that I can no longer accept that this can happen. No one can imagine this insanity that we have/had to deal with unless they have experienced it. Jim has been staying with me since the holidays - and he will be moving into a new group home February 1st. I will write a bit of the situation perhaps, after he is settled, to explain some of what we have experienced over the past many years - especially the last four.

Thank you sincerely to all of you who have sent e-mails and left comments to wish me well and to let me know that we are in your prayers. I cannot tell you how much they mean to me. Sometimes one can feel so low, so alone and so powerless, that a kindness can bring tears just because it is a kindness. Knowing that someone cares. Your words have brought me to tears many times. Thank you.

Wishing you a good Monday!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

MuinNadine said...

cuantas cositas nuevas y que lindas!
Yo con nuevo blog:
www.creacionesdehadas.blogspot.com