My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Pail

Hello!

I made this little Easter pail for a friend's grandaughter. I purchased two sizes of these plastic pails some time ago and had not used them yet. This is the smaller of the two. I had some of the Easter pattern paper left so decided to see what I could make using these two items.

This is the front . . .

the back . . .

the left side . . .

and the right side.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a good day today! We are 'supposed to' have temperatures in the low 60's today here in WI but it is very cloudy and cold at the moment. I hope it warms up! :<)

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh that is so cute. I love how you've decorated it.

Kylie said...

You are so very creative Barbara! This looks fantastic, and even better filled with chocolate! Mmmm, chocolate....drool.
Thanks for your congrats message on my blog. I really appreciate it.

Kylie ox