My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Wonderful Gift From A Friend

Hello!

Isn't this the most wonderful sight! My blogger friend Helen sent these to me! They are so beautiful! I was in shock after opening the box and seeing all of these gorgeous paper roses and hand sewn flowers she had made! Aren't they lovely? They must have taken hours and hours of work! And some have glitter on them - my favorite thing! :<)


And then there was a card! Helen does the most equisite quilling and I am always admiring her work - I call her the Quilling Queen. :<) In fact, she had posted this card on her blog last week saying she had to make a thank you card. And she sent it to me! I love it!

Look at this detail! I am so happy! :<)


You can visit Helen at her blog "Lets Create" at http://helenmade.blogspot.com/ to see her great projects and creations. Leave a comment and say hello - tell her Barbara sent you!

Thank you Helen! You certainly made my week! :<)

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

What a truly thoughtful friend Helen is. I visit her blog regularly and yes, she is one extremely talented lady. xo Jackie

Kylie said...

Gorgeous gift to receive. Lucky girl! Helen has certainly put some time and effort into these and that goegeous card.

Kylie xo

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are great. I love those roses. The card is beautiful.

Helen said...

Hello Barbara,

I am glad you like them! Looking forward to see how you would use them especially the big roses.