My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, June 29, 2009

A Set For a Friend

Hello again,

I made this card and matchbox set for a friend who loves butterflies and all the shades of purple. I love the butterfly from SU God's Beauty stamp set (on the matchbox) and will miss this set as it will no longer be available after tomorrow, as it has been discontinued. I don't think I will ever stop using this stamp. The other little butterfly (on the card) is from SU's Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and is still available. I use this set all the time and love it's versatility.

The listing of supplies used is to make this set is on my Splitcoaststampers gallery at
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=12146

I love sparkly and so of course had to use the Dazzling Diamonds to give the card and matchbox some bling! :<} If you have any questions, write to me and I will be happy to help.

Barbara Diane

No comments: