My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Back Home - Cards to Share #1

Hello!

Back home from cat-sitting. Made many cards over the 8 days we were there - 25 cards altogether with a few duplicates. I would like to share them with you this week - they were a bit time intensive as they are all fussy cut with added Stickles - but fun to make cards non stop for hours each day with Jim working on his projects and listening to the radio.

This is a digital image from A Day For Daisies and is called "Fairybird".


This digital image is one of Sassy Cheryl's called "Sam's Rainy Day".


This is also a Sassy Cheryl's digital image called "Sassy Sally & Her Raggedy Ann".


Another digital image by A Day For Daisies called "Snow Drop".


Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! I will have more cards tomorrow. Wishing you a happy day - we have lovely Fall weather here in this part of WI.

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Linda said...

What a cute cards
hugs Linda

Pam Carter said...

Your cards are always so lovely. I really enjoy your blog. How did you make the rain on your card with the umbrella and girl? Stickles? Thanks for sharing your art work.

Unknown said...

These are all adorable! I especially love the rainy day one :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Sue from Oregon said...


These are all darling Barbara!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cards, my favourite one is the Sassy Cheryl one its so cute.
luv
debby

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are all great. I love all the sparkle and the fun images. I can't wait to see the rest.