My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Back Home - Cards to Share #5

Hello!

I don't usually post on the weekend but I wanted to continue to share the cards I made while cat-sitting. I made 25 cards for the order so I am finding they not only take a long time to make but also take time to share! These were some of my favorites - all digital images from Mo Manning and all fun and happy!

"Hatter"


"Jumping" 


"Jo Jo"


Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! I am going to be cleaning and re-arranging my work area today - because it is so small and everything has to be so compact and organized, I am constantly finding adjustments depending on what projects I am working on and lately it has been both my dolls and the cards/paper projects. Now that the seasons have changed and Halloween is almost here, I need to get papers in order.  Wishing you a happy Saturday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I am so enjoying all your cat-sitting creations and am anxiously awaiting your dollies too! I love ALL your cards, but the little girl with the attitude pointing just makes me laugh!!!!

Linda said...

What a gorgeous cards
hugs Linda

Darnell said...

Oh, my goodness, Barbara Diane, I have just spent an enjoyable half hour backing up through all the wonderful creations you have made since I was last here! Your Mo Manning cards are magical and delicious!!

And you have me totally intrigued by "Red." Honestly, your renditions of these dolls is phenomenal. He looks like a real human sitting there with that expression on his face!! What talent you have!!

Thank you for the visit to me! Please let me know when you continue the story of Red, in case I don't see it. Hugs, Darnell