My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back Home - Cards to Share #2

Hello!

More cards to share that I made during the 8 days of cat-sitting. All of the cards are fussy cut and Stickles was used for bling. Click on the image for larger view.

The first one is one of Sassy Cheryl's digital images called "Bubble Blower". :<)


This card is a Day for Daisies digital image and one of my favorites called "Hot CoCo Fairy".


And the last for today is such fun - a Mo Manning digital called "Talk to the Bear".


Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! We have some rain and dark and dreary today - Fall is definitely here - and I am never ready for what is to follow and how quickly it seems to happen! Wishing you a happy day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Linda said...

They are cute, I love the stickles
hugs Linda

Duendes said...

Hi,
All precious.I hope you are well my friend.
hugs.

Rhonda Miller said...

These are so cute. I love the image on the first one.