My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cat-sitting Is What I Am Doing On This WOYW? Wednesday

Hello!

It's Wednesday - time again for "What's On Your Workdesk?" sharing - and my son Jim and I are cat-stitting this week so we are working in the kitchen. I forgot to post that I would be gone this week - we started last Friday and will be there through this Friday. Lots of time away again but we are working on art projects every day. I am making lots of cards to fill an order so will have many for show 'n tell next week! Plus I have to show you my finished doll - the redhead who ended up not. :<)

Go to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ to share what is on your workdesk this week - lots of others to visit and leave a comment to say hello. You never know what new friendships you will make!




Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! I will try to catch up on my comments as soon as I return this weekend! I love hearing from you and am inspired by your kind words! Rhonda, I haven't forgotten you - just behind as usual. Wishing you a happy day! We have rain here in this part of WI - we really needed it!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Krisha said...

Is your son helping you or doing HIS own thing?
Have a great week cat sitting!
Krisha #18

Rhonda Miller said...

All that glitter looks like lots of fun. I can't wait to see the finished cards.

Kelly said...

Love kitties so cat sitting would be right up my alley. ;-) Creative Blessings! Kelly #105 Safe travels.

Lea.H said...

Ooooh, are all of those glitter glues?! Wow - there are alot!! Lx

Sue from Oregon said...

Have a lovely break Barbara Diane-glad you are getting some great crafting time! Happy WOYWW!

Chicco said...

Have a working weekend, dear Barbara!
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Carole said...

I mentioned you today on my blog, I used the cob web paper from my prize package I won from you on Jan 2012 so You were on my mind. Hope your well Carole