My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Back Home - Cards to Share #3


Hello!

We had a thunderstorm early morning and no DSL when I opened my computer. I knew something was off when I saw no new e-mails - that never happens! So it is now fixed and working, so here are the next few cards I made during my cat-sitting last week. Today they are all made using digital images from Mo Manning - all fussy cut and a touch of Stickles glitter added. You can see a larger image by clicking on photo.

 The first one is "Angelina's Balloons".


This is "Ben".


This is "April".


Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! It is still raining here in this part of WI - I don't think it will turn into a beautiful sunny day as it did yesterday after the morning rain - but one hopes. Wishing you a good day today - I am off to take care of all those e-mails that magically appeared! :<)

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Soo cute. These images are adorable.

Unknown said...

These are all adorable! My favorite is the little girl with the balloons and static cling hair. She's too fun and I love the paper you put her on :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty