My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, September 12, 2011

Granny Has Cookies!

Hello!

When I saw the new "Witches Trick" image by Mo Manning, I knew that I had to use it to make a Halloween poster! And what more perfect than for her to live in one of Mo's "Tall Houses" - such fun! I cut out portions of the foliage by the swing in the "Katie's Love" image by Make It Crafty that was in the first 'Help For Katie' grouping to add to the house. The gingerbread man was raised using dimentionals and inserted under her hand. The coloring is with markers.


There's something about this 'Granny' . . . . hmmmmmmm






Is that a cat in the upstairs window?


It is! "Allie" - what are you doing up there?!


Thanks for stopping by today! We are having absolutely beautiful Indian Summer weather here in this part of WI - love it!

Take care. Wishing you a great Monday!

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, what a fun poster. Soo cute. TFS.

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fun.. i love the little kitty in the window !
Lisa x

Mrs A. said...

Fab poster. For your door perhaps?
We are having gale force winds here in England. The tail end of the Huricane that has finally reached us. Hugs Mrs A.

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Really nice! I particularly like the Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Sharon

Elizabeth Allan said...

This is one wickedly cute card!

Debbie said...

This is a great project you put together.. Love that granny as well... Love how you put those two images together, just learned how to merge images so can't wait to play. Thanks for visiting my blog since it gave me a chance to visit yours, such wonders I see..

Hugs
Debbie

Erin- said...

So cute! I love all the little details. I got such a giggle from the kitty in the window. :)

Dortesjs said...

awww love your cards and all the fantacy