My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, September 30, 2011

Northern Ligts In Wisconsin

Hello!

Isn't this the most beautiful photo? My friend Doug has sent me another awesome photo - it is of the Northern Lights over Cayuga, WI. Doug has a cabin in Northern Wisconsin and he told me that this was taken just up the road from him a few miles. All summer I am so jealous of his trips up to the cabin in the land of wonderful lakes and forests! But he always shares these beautiful photos with me and I love to see them. Thank you Doug!


Thank YOU for visiting me today! Wishing you a beautiful weekend! When I return on Monday it will be October already - with Halloween just around the corner!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a spectacular picture. Thanks for sharing it.

Simple homemade living said...

wow I wish I could be there to see it.