My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, September 19, 2011

This Was NOT A Quick Card!

Hello!

Unlike my last posting - this card was NOT a fast card to make! That card took less than 30 minutes to make - start to finish - and this card took over 4 hours! The stamping, the coloring, the outlining, the cutting - all were very labor intensive. So although this is not a card that you would make multiple copies of, this would be a great card for a special person!


Thanks for stopping by today! It is very rainy and gloomy this morning here in this part of WI! I guess with Fall almost here it is to be expected. But it would be wonderful to have more of the in-between - not hot and humid and not cold and wet . . . . and soon cold and SNOW! Wishing you some sunshine today!

I am sorry that I do not remember who this lovely image belongs to but I will add it as soon as I find it on my files! This image is called "In The Flowers" by Lilyboo at "Cuddly Buddly Crafts" and you can find it here http://cuddlybuddly.com/

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

This looks so pretty. Love all the colours. definitely worth the extra time needed and taken. Wet and windy here too!
Hugs Mrs A.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love the image.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your hard work sure paid off :)

Ann said...

wow 4 hours, that's a lot of work but it's lovely