My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Walking In The Forest

Hello!

The challenge this week on Mo's Digital Challenge blog is "Autumn Colors" and we were given this beautiful photo for inspiration. The Fall colors have just started to show here in this part of WI. I love to drive in the countryside and look at all of the trees in different shades of red, orange, yellow, brown and green. It make me happy to see such beauty!

My card this week uses one of Mo's wonderful dwarfs - this guy is 'Number One Dwarf" and he is walking through the fallen Fall leaves in the forest before leaving to work in the mines. Thinking and thinking and enjoying his morning in the sunshine and fresh air.

The dwarf was attached to the card base with dimensionals and once again I have cut out the leaves from Mo's "Kai" image and attached them to the card using dimensionals also. The markers and CS are all SU. The new challenge always begins on Thursdays so you still have time to enter your card creations and join in the fun at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by today and wishing you a happy one!

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow i love the Autumnal shades .. really suite the image
Lisa x

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is a fabulous card. I love the image. TFS.

LORi said...

This is Lovely Barbara Diane!! i am excited to tell you that I picked you as my winner for the Mo's Dream Team Hop $5 Gift Certificate!

I will give Mina your email addy!

Thank you for hopping with us and for your sweet comment on my blog!
HUGS -LORi

Duendes said...

Hello,
these colors are amazing and this guy is really nice!!!love your work ever more...
big hugs

Dawn B. said...

Your coloring is fabulous.. What a wonderful creation. I haven't tried this guy out yet. He is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

Elaine L. said...

What a great card! I love your coloring style and all those leaves! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Well, Missy...so good to see you again!! Your card is just soooo adorable...well...in a bit of a grumpy way! hehehe! Your coloring is beautiful...as always! I'm so tickled to see you again this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous autumn colors! We are having the same color tones here in northern Michigan!