My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Holiday Designs Help For Katie

Hello!

The wonderful Jak Heath at http://www.jakheath.com/ has some fun Halloween design digital paper in 8 different patterns that she has designed for the "Help For Katie" fund to help our friend and fellow blogger Katie Renz of "My Paper Haven", who is going through some rough times and was just in the hospital again. Those of you who read my blog are familiar with Katie's story but if you are not you can read her story here .


You can purchase these wonderful papers at Jak's blog in her September 1st post. I guarantee you will love them! I will have some cards soon that I am creating using them! Thank you Jak - both for the papers - I love them - and for helping our friend Katie! And God Bless you Katie -I keep you in my prayers every day. Stay strong!

Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you some smiles today!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thanks for letting us know about this. I'm off to check it out.