My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

No Stamp DP Cards #2

Another sheet of my new DP from SU for this set of cards. I used the bottom half of the 12 x 12 sheet of DP with the flowers design and cut 3 sections to fit the top of the cards and used the reverse side of the remaining half of the DP as the border layer between the flowers and the card. The colors are really lovely.




The 4th card I used the reverse side as the border and pieced the scraps from the flowers side as the top layer, adding some cut outs from the reverse side.




Thanks for stopping by today! It is MUCH cooler weather here in this part of WI today! Looks like the Indian Summer is over. Wishing you a sunshine day!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are great. That DP was just perfect by itself. TFS.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Barbara I think you shot over that cooler weather to Michigan! I have on a sweater today! Thank you for your recent visit to my studio. Your lovely comments brought a smile to my day! Your cards are wonderful!