My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, September 2, 2011

My Colored CS Scraps Box



Hello!

Thank you to everyone who sent me the kind comments/e-mails on my scrap CS storage. I thought I would post a few more photos.

I keep my colored CS scraps box to the left of my work table so that it is always close by and easy to reach while I am working on a card or project. The plastic box I have them in has dividers and I use labeled page protectors to store each separate color of CS as they allow me to see what is inside and each one can be removed from the box to access the CS. I use the general headings of color and keep them in order of: copy paper (for scratch paper), white, yellow, orange, pink, red, purple, blue, green, brown, gray, black and silver/gold. My box has just the right amount of dividers to allow me to do this so I was happy.

The scrap box sits on the bin that holds my fiberfill for my dolls as the table to my left is where my sewing machine sits. I have a very small area for my studio which is half of my small living room area. My work station is in a square and very organized because of this and over the years I have made adjustments and changes to make it more compact and efficient. I learned that if I did not see what I had, I did not use it - that included my papers, supplies, equipment, etc. I will be posting some photos soon in a 'tour' of my work area and my storage systems.






Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

No comments: