My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WOYW Time Again

Hello!

Another Wednesday is here already - this week is flying by for me. That old saying "the faster I go the behinder I get!" is certainly true for me lately!

This is what is still on my workdesk this morning - the remains of yesterday's card. So much cutting and so many little pieces. It was a fun card to make but now I better get it cleaned up and things put away so I can create again.

You can see all today's 'What's On Your Workdesk' entries on the Stamping Ground blog - last I checked there were 104 who have posted photos! http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ I'm off to post mine now before I get 'behinder' again today!

Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you some smiles!

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Thanks for the peek into your creative workspace Barbara. It is fun to see where your creativity takes flight!

Rhonda Miller said...

I wish my workspace was as neat as yours. I'm spread all over the place. Yikes.

Fuchsia said...

Hey ! Nice work space

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love cutting out - when I worked in school, it was I could do not to snatch the scissors away from the kids so I could do it all myself!!! xx

Dawn B. said...

I see a Mo image there.. What a great card. I know that it takes time to color those images. :)

HeARTworks said...

Oh we need a closeup of your card! Looks like there are lots of details. Thanks for sharing!

Tertia said...

Lovely card and a very neat space.
Happy belated WOYWW

Dortesjs said...

beautiful and lovely workspace