My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, July 16, 2010

Another Doll In The Works

Hello!

I have been working on a new doll. At this point it can be anything - but it is a "she" and is going to be another of the ladies I love to make. Hopefully, next week she will be a lot further along!





While on the subject of dolls - my favorite character doll with the orange hair who lives in The Land of Elves on my friend's blog http://terradeduendes.blogspot.com/ is on a vacation with his lady love. Check it out! The photos are amazing - I want to be there to see that sunset! :<)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a weekend with lovely sunrises and sunsets!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, I love to see the process of your dolls. Thanks for sharing it. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Lavender and old lace said...

looks brilliant cant wait to see it finished Love Dorothy

Creations by Patti said...

ooooh B,

You are having more dolls - love them and love seeing them along the way being made.........they are really made from the heart....can't wait to see her finished!

have a wonderful day,
Patti

Cami said...

Wow Barbara Diana, that's a lot of pattern pieces! I can't wait to see your finished doll! I admire your talent for crafting all kinds of wonderful things! Hugs, Cami

Michelle said...

Thank you Barbara, I love it when you share the creative process. I can't wait to see her complete.

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Barbara. You are very unique crafter, and you are so good at it. Thanks for the tutorial, that is amazing. Big hugs. Nataliya.