My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Miscellaneous

Hello!

Today's chaos started early with a 7:20 am phone call. Sometimes I wonder WHO I was in my past life that this one is so filled with stuff! Many times I say WHAT is the lesson I am supposed to be learning - just TELL me! :<) I will be off my computer most of the day so I am posting some miscellaneous photos to share with you.

My first attempts at quilling - my practice sheet. Took my new supplies with me to work on while dogsitting with Brandy and it was so much fun! I am so in awe of those of you out there that are skilled in this art! I am determined to learn this skill - I love it already! :<)

A series that still has no finished card.





I made another pansy card and this time I added a back panel so I could write a message.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Tomorrow I have some photos of the process of the current doll I am working on.

Wishing you a happy day!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are great. I love the quilled designs and the pansie card lovely.

Helen said...

hello barbara,
Your quilling looks great! I would not have known it was your first time quilling.

I will share a technique for assembling when I get back home. I am actually on vacation. I can't believe it!

Kathy Czygan said...

Hi Barbara! Your quilling is looking good! Great little accent pieces! I like the shape of the pansie card. I'm glad you added the panel for a message...I think that's an important part of a card in addition to the beautiful colors you've chosen for this!

Duendes said...

very very lovely.hugs

Unknown said...

That quilling looks fun!