My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, July 30, 2010

Back Home

Hello!

I am back home now - very tired. I will miss these open spaces.




Most of all, I will miss my friend Brandy.

I will be spending today and this weekend trying to get caught up on things here and checking out your blogs to see what all everyone has been doing.

Monday will have Lady G and Little Doll working together to create the display for Little Doll - a garden for her to sit in when she leaves us to return to her original owner.

Wishing you a good weekend! Take care.

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hello , hope you had a lovely time lovce helen xx

Zebiline said...

Oh yes, thats a great place and a beautiful friend. I can understand that you miss this!
Hope you have a happy weekend at home!
✿Hugs Gaby

Michelle said...

oh what a lovely place to spend a few days (longer would be nice too I bet).