My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tea Boxes and Leaving Again - Back 7/12

Hello!

I will be leaving tomorrow morning to go out to be with Brandy again and return the afternoon of Sunday the 11th. But for today, here are the tea boxes I made while there this past week. I love how this box goes together and it looks so cute!




This one I made for Jim to hold his small note pad papers - I changed the bottom opening by cutting it straight across and it worked perfectly.


Thanks for stopping by today! I am so looking forward to the central air at Brandy's house - it is so humid and hot here in this part of WI again! Making bread and using the oven to prepare food to take with made these small rooms in my apartment unbearable at times! But the food will taste good out on the deck when once again in the country! :<)

I apologize for not getting to many of your blogs in the 2 days I have been home - too much to do and get ready to leave again. I will continue today with as many as I can. I love to see your projects and what new creations you have made!

I recently saw how some bloggers had their followers photos across the top of the page under the heading and I thought how fun to see everyone all together! I now have 75 followers and am so grateful and happy to see you and receive your comments!

When I reach the magic 100 I will have a blog candy drawing - so hope it happens soon! Until then, a big hug and thank you to all of you already pictured above! :<)

Wishing you a good weekend!

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Helen said...

The tea boxes are so cute! You had been busy.

Helen said...

Also, love how you had all the follower on the top.

Mary said...

Oh love these. I think these would be great little gifts.

Carol Hurlock said...

Barbara: These are delightful and you have constructed them perfectly. Have fun in the country with Brandi.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}