My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gone For A Few Days & PictureTrail

Hello!

I will be gone now for a few days as Jim and I am going back out to sit with my best dog friend Brandy. I will return home on either Wednesday or Thursday. My very small apartment with no air conditioning is like living in a sauna, with the heat and humidity we are having here in this part of WI -too bad it isn't weight reducing - so I am really looking forward to a house with windows all around, the back yard, the deck, etc. Hello central air! :<)

If you would like to check out my PictureTrail to see some of the other dolls and paper crafts I have made you can see them at http://www.picturetrail.com/whimcees It needs to be updated and I will be working on that when I return, but it has lots of stuff on it! :<) I am taking some new projects along with me to work on and will be practicing my quilling.

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday! I will be back with the next chapters of Little Doll and Fat Cat when I return. Little Doll and Lady G help create a garden for Little Doll and Fat Cat comes into the story. Thank you for all the very kind and lovely comments and e-mails about the story and the dolls - I love it and appreciate your thoughtfulness so much!

See you soon! Need to go pack the car and pick up Jim! :<)

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Barbara:

Enjoy your trip and keep cool. It's a hot one this year for sure. I'll be checking out your dolls while you are gone!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Lavender and old lace said...

have a lovely time, Dorothy xxx

Unknown said...

hope you have a lovely time xx