My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Basket of Flowers

Hello!

Please excuse the darkness of my photos these past few days. Something is not right with my camera but I am not sure what it is. I will keep working on it!

I made this basket and display box using a template from Card Carousel. I also ordered the beautiful little flowers from them - as their size fits perfectly with the small scale of the basket. You can find their site http://www.cardcarousel.co.uk/store/

I
liked the idea of a display box in which the project would remain on view all the time versus the Magic Box, which has to be opened each time to see what is inside. But there are pros and cons with each one so I have an idea I want to pursue of a combination of the two. We shall see what results I come up with. :<}







Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great day!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Helen said...

Lovely, Can't wait for your next project.

sandi maciver said...

every time I visit your blog you have something new to blow my mind, and you did it again, How pretty is this, wowza