My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Treat Today - Birdhouses From Another Blogger!

Hello!

Today I have a treat for you - photos of two birdhouses created by Helen from Lets Create. They are delightful! Thank you Helen for sharing these with me! I loved hearing from you!

You can see Helen's other creations on her blog at http://helenmade.blogspot.com/ Today she has posted her first Magic Box and card and they are wonderful! Check them out!

Here is the first of Helen's birdhouses (the second one she created.) I love the butterflies!





And here is the first one she made:



Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you a great day!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Helen said...

Oh, Barbara, you are soooo awesome. I checked your blog to see what you have to share today and I can't believe my eyes. My birds house on your blog! Thank you so much.