My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, August 17, 2009

Some Happy Faces on a Rainy Day!

Hello!

It is a very dark and rainy day here in WI today and after all the stress of the weekend with no computer access, I needed something HAPPY to start off the week!

I decided to make a bright and cheery card and first thought of a Christmas card, as that season always lends itself to color and fun. But then I remembered a happy Halloween card that I had seen and loved by Brenda Taylor and so here is my CASE of it.

Brenda's card can be seen on her on her website at http://memoriesbybrenda.com/ It is her July 15th post. Check it out as this is also another wonderfully creative blog!

Thank you Brenda for your happy card!


Stamp Set: SU The More The Merrier (an AWESOME hostess Level 3 set)

Paper: SU Only Orange, Yo Yo Yellow, Black and Whisper White CS

Markers: SU Only Orange and Yo You Yellow


I hope that you enjoyed the happy faces! Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Helen said...

It's nice to see a happy Halloween card for a change.