My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, August 17, 2009

Some Happy Faces on a Rainy Day!


It is a very dark and rainy day here in WI today and after all the stress of the weekend with no computer access, I needed something HAPPY to start off the week!

I decided to make a bright and cheery card and first thought of a Christmas card, as that season always lends itself to color and fun. But then I remembered a happy Halloween card that I had seen and loved by Brenda Taylor and so here is my CASE of it.

Brenda's card can be seen on her on her website at It is her July 15th post. Check it out as this is also another wonderfully creative blog!

Thank you Brenda for your happy card!

Stamp Set: SU The More The Merrier (an AWESOME hostess Level 3 set)

Paper: SU Only Orange, Yo Yo Yellow, Black and Whisper White CS

Markers: SU Only Orange and Yo You Yellow

I hope that you enjoyed the happy faces! Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Helen said...

It's nice to see a happy Halloween card for a change.

Site Meter