My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A New Pair of Shoes & A Purse To Match


Hello!

Today I have a new pair of shoes and matching purse to show you. I would love to be able to wear a pair of shoes like this, but those days are past for me! :<}

I love making shoes and this sling back pattern of Cathie Shuttleworth's at Paper Crafts just made my day when I found it! You can visit her site at http://www.cathieshuttleworth.co.uk/ I love this pattern and made two pairs of shoes using this template while I was staying with Brandy!

The purse to accompany this pair of shoes is made using a Box in a Bag Tutorial that I found at http://dianagibbs.typepad.com/ Thank you Diana!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a very nice Sunday!

Barbara Diane






2 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Love the shoes and bag. Heels aren't in my closet any more either!!! And you got a new haircut!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Ooh, love the projects. Who won't want high heels? I own a few pairs but I couldn't wear them. Thanks for the links.