My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, August 24, 2009

Tea Party Paper Request


Hello!

I received a request from my friend Victoria for photos of cards I had made using the SU Tea Party DP. This is one of my favorite SU papers and I spent many hours cutting out the lovely designs from this paper to create some very detailed cards.

Here are the cards created from that 3-day marathon. :<) I hope you enjoy making cards using this beautiful paper, Victoria! I would love to see photos of your creations!



Wishing you a great day today! Thank you for stopping by to view my blog!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Helen said...

Wow, you are amazing!

Creations by Patti said...

These would be so great in a picture frame for a gift instead of sending out as cards! Love all the detail! .............P

Fayette said...

So lovely and delicate looking, these are beautiful.
Barbara, you are not only a talented artist, but your writing it wonderful and enjoyable to read too.
Hope we can get together again before summers' end---Fayette