My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Teapot and Card


Hello!

I had such fun making this teapot! I used a template/pattern from Card Carousel and it is lovely when finished! It is about 5" high and 6" across. The lid of the teapot is removeable and fits perfectly, so it can be taken off and replaced easily.

For both the teapot and the card I used the SU To The Nines Specialty Paper. To make the flowers I used one of the stamps from the SU Playful Petals stamp set, SU Whisper White CS and a SU Rose Red marker to color them. I made the flowers using the same concept as in the pop-up flowers tutorial I posted in an earlier post.

I am making another version of this little teapot and although it is complex, the template goes together easily and the pieces fit! I love this in a pattern!

I hope that you enjoy.








Thanks for stopping by! Take care and have a good day today!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

helen said...

Oh Barbara, your work are just so lovely. I didn't know what to do with that side of the card stock. You are so creative. I had fun making the birdhouse. Would you check it out?