My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Pumpkin Guys Get Sparkly!

Today they can be found on a shoe! The pumpkin guys get sparkly in this project and it is the final one using this stamp - for this week, anyway! :<}









This was fun to make.

To begin, I glued a sheet of SU Washington Apple DP to the backside of a sheet of SU Black CS to make the lining of the shoe. Then I stamped the pumpkins on the SU Black CS using SU White Craft Ink and cut out and assembled the shoe. I decorated the shoe using glued rhinestones and a Lime Green and Golden Rod Stickles.

Thank you for stopping by today! It is a sunny day in WI this morning - after many rainstorms and dark days! Wishing you a good one!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Helen said...

Sooo cute! I am going to make the shoe now.

Fayette said...

Love these Halloween shoes---too cute!
Fayette