My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Wonderful Blog and Digital Stamping!


I found a most wonderful blog today!

I was surfing all the great stamping blogs that I view evey day - and on Debbie Pamment's blog at http://debbiepsplace.blogspot.com/ there was this wonderful card of a little baby playing happily in the leaves - throwing them up into the air - and a reference and a link to the stamp designer's blog - Mo's Digital Pencil Too! I clicked on the link, saw the first posting - and fell in love immediately!

Marie J. Manning (MJM) is a fantastic artist and book illustrator, who's drawings not only bring back so many memories, but pull my heart strings! (Don't know where that phrase comes from, as I don't use it! :<) But that's the way they affect me!)

Mo's blog is about something totally new to me - digital stamping. But I mean to find out more! Check her site out to see what I mean at http://www.digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/ You will be so glad that you did!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful card Debbie and the information! Thank you Mo for giving us your wonderful drawings!

Barbara Diane

No comments: