My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Birthday Magic Box and Card

Hello,

This set was ordered by my friend Eric for his mother's birthday this Saturday. I didn't think that I would finish it in time and here it is - a day early!

When ordering, Eric told me his mother likes the colors of purple and lime green, her birthstone is an opal and she likes cats. :<) This is my interpretation.

I used one of the new SU colors of Rich Razzleberry CS, the SU Cottage Wall DP and SU Whisper White CS. I also used the retired SU Kiwi Kiss CS for the cake as it was more of a 'lime green' to make it pop.

I was happy with how it turned out and I hope she likes it!

















Thank you for stopping by. Take care. Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

helen said...

Love it!!!! You used the only new in colors that I like. Your creativity is just so amazing. It took me a few minutes to see how you make the cake to look like it has so manay layers. I am sure Eric's mom is going to love this magic box.

Creations by Patti said...

Hey B, Out of all the cakes - this is also one of my favorites. The colors are great- don't ya love that cottrage wall paper? great job on this. P