My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, August 31, 2009

A Little Oriental Boy & Flower Tutorial


Hello!

I love the little Oriental Girl stamps and so I was very excited to find this new little Oriental Boy stamp! He is so cute! I used SU Black and Whisper White CS and Raspberry Tart DP to make the card.



To make the flowers, I first punched a large 5-petal flower and then with a pencil I marked each petal with a center mark about a 1/4 inch from the edge.



Then using the SU 1/4 " punch I made a half circle punch at the end of each of the petals.




Using SU watercolor pencils, I colored around the edges of each petal and then blended with a blender pen.




Then added dots with a SU Black marker.



Pressed each petal over a pencil to make it rounded.




Punched out, colored and blended a small 5-petal flower and using a glue dot I added it to the center of the large flower.






Thank you for stopping by! E-mail me if you have any questions.

Wishing you a nice Monday!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Helen said...

Very creative!He sure is cute and I love the colors combination.

Creations by Patti said...

he is waaaay toooo cute - great flower tutorial..........P