My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, December 11, 2009

Birthday Calendar

Hello!

Well, our blizzard has past and now we have winds and frigid temperatures. The plows finally came to clear our snow accumulation today - they started at 8:30 am and finally finished with the sidewalk running along the property at 3:00 pm. A massive job with all the snow and then to have it freeze made it difficult to remove. I am so worried still about some of our huge trees I took photos of, as their branches are so heavy with the snow that they are touching/laying on the ground and in the summer these same branches are over my head.

I started a new birthday calendar today - working backwards and starting with December. I was making some monkey cards for Jim, as he loves these little guys and so used the stamps for this month's images. I used glitter on the snowflakes and for other highlights. I apologize for the photos, as they are not too good. My lighting was bad and I think my camera has to recover from being out in the cold and blizzard for so long. :<)

You can see I have your name on the calendar Dick, so you know I won't forget your birthday!





Thanks for stopping by!

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Creations by Patti said...

this is really cute with all the images.............Dec. is a good place to start. P