My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, December 14, 2009

A Birthday Card

Hello!

I hope that you had a nice weekend!

We are having a light snow here in WI, but the aftermath of the blizzard is pretty much cleaned up. It was in the low 30's yesterday and the forecast again for today, but now the bitter cold is to return again by tomorrow. Winter is here.

This is the birthday card I made yesterday for one of the women in the building where I live. It was quick and easy and I was pleased with the finished card.


Thanks for stopping by today!

I just received my first Magnolia stamps on Friday - I LOVE those stamps! I was so excited to find the package delivered with my mail - and I have been having so much fun creating cards over the weekend! They are NOT quick and easy - but I have 3 to share with you! I will post the first one tomorrow. :<)

Wishing you a great Monday!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

helen said...

Hi Barbara,
Love the image! The layout and the color are fabulous. Looking forward to tomorrow card.

Jackie Thomas said...

Beautiful card Barbara, I'm sure your friend will love it. xo Jackie

Carol Hurlock said...

How lovely, I am sure the woman whose Birthday it was, was delighted to receive this wonderful card. Such pretty flowers.

Hugs,
Carol