My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Linda's Love Wreath

Hello!

I don't post on the weekends any longer, but I promised you a photo of the wreath that someone had created using my tutorial and here it is! :<)

The creator of this wreath is Linda (Linner) who lives in Georgia and she made this beautiful wreath for her only daughter and calls it her Love Wreath. Her use of the gold hearts and scallops, with the little gold brads, make this a very unique and wonderful gift for her very lucky daughter! Your moma loves you girl! :<)

Thank you for sending the photos Linda - and the very kind e-mails! Wishing you a very good weekend in Georgia! Where the sun is shining and it is warm - whilst we in WI have cold and snow and all those good things that accompany a winter here.

BUT we will be having a white Christmas! :<)

Thanks for stopping by today!

I am still busy making my Christmas cards - will I never learn to start early! Like in June!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

helen said...

It sure is a special wreath! A mother's love that never end.

Jackie Thomas said...

So pretty Barbara. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year. xo Jackie