My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, December 7, 2012

#10 of Challenge - Done!

Hello!

Number 10 of the puzzle challenge is done! It's up to you now brother dear - the last two are going in the mail today!

 I hope that he enjoys putting them all together as much as I did. Sadly there is also a piece missing from this puzzle - and right where one can see it! There were two missing in #9 and although the challenge of putting it together wasn't harmed, the end result wasn't perfect. I was super careful with the pieces this time so I know that it wasn't that I lost them - just a stupid factory error I guess. The box of 10 puzzles helped me through a very difficult time and I have re-discovered something I love to do - so a few missing pieces is not important I guess.. Plus I get to share the puzzles with my brother. I have already purchased a couple of additional puzzles to work on - guess the table will be a permanent fixture in my living room area this winter!


Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! Hopefully this weekend I can get some downtime and rest and work on my Christmas cards so I have something to share next week. Those of you who read my blog know of my favorite dog Brandy - I have written of  her many times. My son Jim and I are going out to spend some time with her today - she has been struggling with age related health issues this past summer and yesterday I received a call from my friend that we should come to visit. I love that dog - she is so special and she loves me.

Wishing you a day of sunshine and I hope that you have a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow look at all that detail. You've done a great job with all of these. I hope you have a great weekend.

Linda said...

I wish you a happy weekend and enjoy your new puzzles
hugs Linda

Lavender and old lace said...

dear Barbara,not been blogging for quite a while now,I had a good few months nursing my lovely husband of 52 years,he lost the fight in sept,so its taken me all this while to even come into my craft room,I hope to get to looking what my old friends are up to take care Dorothy

Beate said...

We love puzzles and I really enjoyed your latest posts.
Have a wonderful Holiday Season!
HUGS and smiles

Chicco said...

What a great work you did, Barbara!
Have a nice sunday.
Woof, woof,

Chicco