My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Favorite Project With Mo Manning Image in 2012

Hello!

The current theme on Mo Manning's Challenge Blog is to submit the favorite project that you created using her images in 2012. I love this couple - they remind me so much of my father's family who came here from Denmark when my father was a child, especially my uncle Hank and my aunt Sally. They are both Mo's digital images "Introducing Oskar" and "Mummu" and it was very difficult to pick my favorite from these two projects I created - I had to much fun 'fussy cutting' them both - so here they are. : <)

Go to http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ to check out the favorites and be inspired! 



Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! I wish you a very Happy New Year and all good things in the coming year for you and your family!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh thats one of my favourites too.. fabulous
Lisa x

Rhonda Miller said...

Both of these are great. I What a fun couple.

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely creation with these beautiful stamps.

Hugs Astrid.

Ann English said...

Loving these, Barbara! They truly are fabulous!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Ha ha! Love this couple. I see them in the magazines from time to time. They look like so much fun to play with. While I don't have them I have many of those images that need fussy cutting. I keep telling myself I should get to using them while I can still see. I swear I'm getting blinder every day. :-P