My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's 12-12-12 and Time For WOYW Wednesday

Hello!

Today is a very special once-in-a-hundred-years day! Twelfth month, twelfth day, year 2012. And it is also time for another "What's On Your Workdesk?" Wednesday. I have been working on Christmas cards and holiday treat containers - I am so far behind this year! On my workdesk are the makings of some chocolate bar Santa Claus suit covers. I will be posting them tomorrow. Go to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ to visit Julia's blog 'Stamping Ground' to see what creations are being made and be sure to leave a photo of what you're working on to share!


Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! I know that I have to work on my Christmas cards but I am missing my puzzle piecing! My latest puzzle - 750 pieces this time - is just sitting on the table unfinished and unattended while I sit at my workdesk! I made finished 4 cards on Monday and yesterday I finished 6 candy bar covers, plus 5 more cards so today is going to be puzzle day for me!


Wishing you a happy once-in-a-hundred-year day!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I can't wait to see your candy bar covers.

Renee B. said...

Look forward to seeing those Santa suits which means I have to comeback for another visit tomorrow! Hope you find your puzzle piece.
Hugs, Renee #101

Anonymous said...

That sounds exciting, have fun with your puzzle and happy holidays!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Thank you for your Wednesday tour Barbara!

Nan G said...

Ooohh I used love making puzzles! My fingers can't feel the little pieces so difficult to pick them up. Moved on the crafting where tools help a lot! Hope you had a good one in a hundred year day! Happy WOYWW! Nan 14

Anonymous said...

Your Santa candy bar gifts are so cute! Hope you've had time to get back to your puzzle. :-) Happy WOYWW on Friday from Laura #90

Eliza said...

I visited the other day and thought I would come back and checkout your santa suits and well I did they are great and well worth the wait.

Now if I had a puzzle in front of me of that size I would never get any crafting done, they are so addictive puzzles, love them.

Happy belated WOYWW
Eliza 12